POSITION: Part-Time Sales Associate
About 59th and 9th
59th and 9th offers a curated selection of statement and staple pieces unique to Fayetteville, AR. From work wear, to cocktail events, to on-trend travel outfits, at 59th and 9th our mission is to embrace modern femininity and provide our clients with the best style and excellent customer service. We are looking for applicants who understand our mission and are eager to be a part of a team. Candidates are not required to have previous sales experience; however, we are looking for someone who is passionate about the fashion industry, who keeps up with designers, trends and has a basic understanding of styling. Ideal candidates are those who are go-getters, who are eager to learn and excited to join a new company and be a part of its growth. We are looking to hire someone who is positive, outgoing, trustworthy, organized and truly passionate about being a part of our brand.
- Maintain overall store appearance, including (but not limited to) organizing store layout, styling window displays, and making sure the entire space is always kept clean.
- Responsible for managing the store during operating hours. Providing excellent customer service, building relationships with clients, offering styling advice and contributing to a positive shopping experience.
- Ensure that merchandise matches order sheets, is steamed, tagged and entered into Shopify. Keep owner updated with new arrivals.
- Contribute to creative brainstorms for social media, local events, holidays, look-books, etc.
- Stay up-to-date and knowledgeable of store inventory, seasonal trends and understand how to dress various body types.
- Must be passionate about the fashion industry, up-to-date on trends, designers, influencers and social media.
- Must have a basic understanding of styling.
- Visual Merchandising
- POS (Shopify preferred)
- Inventory management
- Gmail and Google Drive
- Excel/Microsoft Office
20% discount on merchandise.
Opportunity to grow within the company.
Professional development opportunities.
Must be willing to work a minimum of 25 hours per week.
Must be willing to work on weekends and some holidays.
Submit your resume to email@example.com with subject “PT Sales Associate Application ”.